Anthony J. DiFilippi
- Opinions and Counseling
Anthony DiFilippi joined Abelman Frayne & Schwab as an associate attorney in the litigation department. Anthony concentrates his practice on patent, trademark and copyright litigation and counseling. His litigation experience includes analyzing patents and technical issues, preparing pleadings and briefs, taking and defending depositions of fact witnesses, assisting technical experts in their preparation of expert reports, conducting and defending depositions of expert witnesses, and examining witnesses at trial.
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Federal Circuit
- New York City Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Mr. DiFilippi specializes in all aspects of intellectual property litigation in the U.S. courts.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., M.A.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.