Erica R. Halstead
Erica Halstead joined Abelman Frayne & Schwab in 2008 as an associate attorney in the trademark department. Prior to joining the firm, Erica specialized in both foreign and domestic trademark practice at a NYC intellectual property boutique firm. Additionally, Erica managed the trademark and copyright portfolio of an education-centric software company.
Erica concentrates her practice on U.S. trademark prosecution, policing, enforcement, clearance and counseling. This includes practice before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board in both opposition and cancellation proceedings. Erica also has experience in negotiating and preparing Assignments, Licenses and Co-existence Agreements.
- Magistrate Judge, Southern District of NY – Clerkship
- Moot Court Board Member – Pace Univ. School of Law
Bar and Court Admissions
- Member of the New York State Bar, New York, 1999
- Member of the Connecticut State Bar, Connecticut, 1998
- Providence College, B.S., 1993 cum laude
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. 1998 cum laude