Frank Terranella joined the firm in 2000 as an associate attorney in the trademark department. Prior to joining the firm, Frank was a partner in a general practice firm for two years. One of his clients during this time was Ingersoll Rand, for whom he acted as trademark counsel. Prior to that, he was General Counsel of Blenheim Group, Inc., a trade show producer. During his five years there Frank registered scores of trademarks and advised on the proper use of trademarks in materials produced by the company.
Frank concentrates his practice on all aspects of U.S. trademark prosecution from search to registration to maintenance. He is very familiar with the workings of the USPTO and has assisted in solving trademark registration problems for many clients over the last 12 years.
- Chairman of the Intellectual Property Committee of the New Jersey section of the American Corporate Counsel Association
- Editor of Intellectual Property Lawcast
Bar and Court Admissions
- Member of the Bars of New York and New Jersey
- New Jersey, 1983
- New York, 1984
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Intellectual Property Society
- Mr. Terranella specializes in U.S. and international trademark prosecution.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1983
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., History, 1975