Jennifer R. Waitman
- International Trademark Prosecution
- International Trademark Litigation
- International Trademark Cancellation and Opposition Procedure
- Counterfeit Goods Raids and Prosecution
- Drafting Trademark Agreements
- Domain name Disputes
- Trademark Portfolio Management
- Opinions and Counseling
- Periodical Publications
- Alcoholic Beverages
Jennifer Waitman joined the trademark department of Abelman Frayne & Schwab in 1998. Jennifer concentrates her practice on international trademark prosecution, litigation, cancellation and opposition procedures, counterfeit goods prosecution and the management of trademark portfolios. Her international trademark experience includes drafting of settlement and license agreements and analysis of trademark clearance reports.
- Represented Chrysler in obtaining a European Community Registration for the famous JEEP GRILLE DESIGN.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Member of the Bar of the State of New York, 1998
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Ms. Waitman concentrates her practice in international trademark prosecution, litigation, and contracts. She is fluent in Hebrew.
- Boston University School of Management, B.S./B.A., 1986
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 1994