Nature of Practice:
Jerry Dainow maintains a practice in all fields of intellectual property law with an emphasis on prosecution, licensing and counseling. He has been involved in diverse technical and commercial areas including medical and dental devices, complex mechanical and structural engineering, manufacturing equipment, engines, toys, appliances, designs and trademarks.
Bar and Court Admissions
- 1965, New York
- Registered to practice before U.S. Patent and Trademark office
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (AIPPI)
- Ohio State University, B.M.E.
- Temple University and New York University, J.D.