Ralph J. Crispino
- Patent application preparation and prosecution (domestic and international)
- Patent opinions and counseling
Ralph joined Abelman Frayne & Schwab in 2008 as an associate attorney. Prior to joining the firm, Ralph was concurrently a sole practitioner and counsel for Reveo, Inc., and between 2001 and 2006 exclusively IP counsel and Vice President for Reveo, Inc., where he managed a large, technically diverse patent portfolio.
Ralph’s practice concentrates on patent preparation, prosecution and counseling, in the areas of chemical engineering, chemistry and petrochemical processing systems and controls.
Ralph has patent related experience in various technical fields, including chemical processing, electrochemical cells and components, semiconductor processing, liquid crystal devices, mechanical devices, agricultural systems, biotechnology, encoding security systems, computer software, and various consumer products.
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New York, 1999
- Registered to practice before U.S. Patent and Trademark office, 2000
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1998, cum laude
- Manhattan College BS, 1994, magna cum laude Chemical Engineering