Steven M. Hertzberg
- Patent application preparation and prosecution in the fields of electrical, electronic and computer engineering
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Computer Software and Business Methods
Steven Hertzberg specializes in patent prosecution and related matters, including infringement investigations and opinions. Prior to entering the intellectual property practice, he gained extensive experience as an engineer in the aerospace and computer industries, and served as corporate counsel for ION Computer Systems, Inc.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New Jersey, 1994,
- New York, 1995,
- Registered to practice before U.S. Patent and Trademark office, 1998.
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA)
- Manhattan College, B.E. Electrical Engineering, 1984
- Adelphi University, M.B.A., 1988;
- St. John’s University, J.D., 1994